Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Gabriel

My beautiful little boy is 6 today. Six years ago, I was sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting to be induced. Since Gabriel had no intention of joining us any other way, we had to drag him out by C-section later that day. He has grown so much in these six years (well not as much as other kids). He has turned into a little boy who makes me smile every day. In fact, I am not sure if Gabriel has ever met someone that he couldn't charm. I am not sure where he gets that from since neither Jason nor I are that way.


I thank God every day for this little tornado that He has blessed me with. I hope Gabriel will continue to want to know more about Him, and that he will seek His ways as he continues to grow.

4 comments:

  1. He's always looked like a little man. I love it! Happy birthday Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love those pictures. I just want to pinch his little cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a handsome fella! Where did the time go? I'm glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete